Horizons Childhood Learning Centres provide an exciting and fun school holiday program for children aged 5 – 12 years. Our programme is packed with interesting and fun activities, incursions and excursions which provide children with opportunities to create explore and learn.
Under the supervision of suitably qualified carers, children are offered a range of activities including structured and unstructured indoor and outdoor play, music and movement, arts and craft.
Our sample of our programmed activites include:
- Kids Fringe
- Optus Stadium Tour
- Fremantle Prison
- Pioneer Village – History House
- Skaters International
- Rock Face – Climbing and Absailing
- Perth Zoo
- Belly Dancer Workshop
- Martial Arts Demonstration
- Gecko Theatre Production Workshop
- Yoga Clinic
- Circus Skills – small group circus acts
- Vince the Magician
- Water fun day – water sports with balls / slip and slides
- Decorate your own shirt – tie dying and fabric painting
- Friendship bracelet making
- Kids in the kitchen cooking
- Making Chinese lanterns
- Tennis / Golf / Football / Soccer / Skipping
During our vacation care program children are provided with nutritious snacks both for morning and afternoon tea as well as a late snack.
What children need to bring:
- Lunch each day unless specified
- Labeled water bottle
- Hat for outdoor play
- Sun protective (labeled) clothing
We encourage parents to book early as vacancies fill quickly. You can register your interest by completing an Enquiry / Request for Placement Form and one of our friendly managers will contact you to complete your booking.